Code of Conduct
In order to enhance your shopping experience and in consideration of other shoppers, please observe the following:
- Shoes and proper attire must be worn when on property.
- Proper behavior is required. No soliciting, canvassing or loitering please.
- Engaging in any unlawful activity or behavior is not permitted.
- Bicycles, skateboard, rollerblades or other similar equipment may not be used within the facility.
- No animals are permitted within the mall, with the exception of properly identified and/or licensed service animals.
- Smoking or use of electronic cigarettes is permitted in designated exterior areas only.
- The consumption of cannabis by any means (including smoking and vaping) is not permitted anywhere on the property, both inside and outdoors.
- Please be advised that surveillance equipment is on-site and activities may be monitored.
Galeries d'Anjou (including all components, parking facilities and exterior property) is privately owned.
We hope that you enjoy your visit and thank you for your continued patronage.